|SIOMICS 3.0 (For Windows)
SIOMICS 3.0 (For Linux)
(1) Enabled Monad, Dyad, Monad+Dyad motif prediction modes.
(2) Enabled default/iterative modes. Iterative mode can be used to identify statistically insignificant motifs, but it's much more time consuming.
(3) Enabled User-defined motif database comparsion. Users can specifiy known motif databse, which the predicted motifs will be compared to.
(4) Added STAMP E-value cutoff parameter, users can choose specific E-value cutoff for motif comparsion (between the predicted motifs and known motifs in database)
(5) Enabled length-variable motif prediction. Users do not need to specify the length for predicted motifs (like DREME, peaks-motifs).
(6) Motif redundancy was reduced significantly.
|SIOMICS 2.0 (For Windows)
SIOMICS 2.0 (For Linux)
(1) The length of predicted motifs can be automatically adjusted.
(2) Added 3 more options -e -t -y to the software to indicate whether the extension, comparison or visualization will be performed.
(3) Added More details about extension results. (7 results files for extension were provided).
| SIOMICS 1.4 (For Windows)
SIOMICS 1.4 (For Linux)
(1) Make SIOMICS compatible for Java 6 and Java 7.
(2) Changed the multiple comparison correction.
(3) Add X.motifs.tfbs.inModule as one of the predictions.
| SIOMICS 1.2 (For Windows)
SIOMICS 1.2 (For Linux)
|SIOMICS 1.2||The initial distribution version of SIOMICS|